Waiting for my first Certificate of Occupancy

Well after replacing the stolen A/C unit my cost of the project went up a few thousand dollars. I am not real happy about it, but it is one of the risks. I could have filed it on my insurance, but I would rather not. In the long run I feel like it was better just to pay for it.

The perimeter enclosure is in, we went with a reinforce vinyl siding that is durable, lets the crawl space remain accessible and easy to maintain. At this point we just went with some basic steps on the front and back of the home, I will probably end up putting in some porches in the future, we’ll see.

As soon as we get the C/O I can modify into my end loan and start looking for tenants!

Comments are closed.